Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
An intensive anti-spot serum that helps diminish the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation for skin that looks perfectly translucent.
- Dark spots
- Dullness and uneven texture
If you want to know more…
This intensive anti-spot serum thoroughly targets various types of spots, from those that are typically dark and defined to the scattered smaller spots that are blurred and widely distributed over the face. MicroTarget technology intensively targets each spot to help diminish their appearance, while SAKURAResist technology from Japanese cherry blossoms minimizes the appearance of future dark spots. The quick-absorbing texture does not have a sticky feel, and leaves skin beautifully bright and translucent looking.
What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologist tested.
In a consumer survey with 93 to 100 Asian women, after 2 weeks:
- 73% felt the serum was effective on visible dark spots but also scattered spots like tiny spots and blurred spots
- 77% felt dark spots were reduced
After 12 weeks:
- 81% felt the serum was superior in reducing scattered dark spots than spot removal lasers
- 79% felt it was more effective to use dark spot laser and serum together, than just dark spot laser removal alone
- 84% felt the serum was more effective than initially expected.