is there a program that i can use to measure the total wattage being consumed by my pc? i want to know how close i am to approaching my psu's max when overclocking etc.

Write Answer


1 Answers
8 people found this helpful

No, there isn't. The only way I know of is to get a wall meter like the "Kill a Watt".

Was this answer helpful? Helpful
Routines, Tips, and More!
Join thousands of beauty enthusiasts and learn from experts who share their best routines and recommendations.

Join Now for Free
Community Rules
Narfar is a diverse community of product enthusiasts. It is fine to disagree or share opinions, but please remain constructive and refrain from being rude to others. We have a zero tolerance policy against offensive behavior.